Fedora Extras development Package Build Report

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Aug 20 15:04:13 UTC 2005

Hi,

> Feel free to do it. I had a look at the changelog and saw increased
> activity from you in there. Made me think you took it over while compton
> has not come back yet.

http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/linux/downloads/bluefish-1.0.2-2.i386.rpm
http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/linux/downloads/bluefish-debuginfo-1.0.2-2.i386.rpm
http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/linux/downloads/bluefish-1.0.2-2.i386.src.rpm

Built on my rawhide box.

I'm happy to take over the package, but don't have upload rights.

TTFN

Paul
--
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the
best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always