Fedora Extras development Package Build Report

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sat Aug 20 20:44:09 UTC 2005

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 21:28:25 +0100, Paul F. Johnson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > bluefish-1.0.2-3.fc5
>
> And there was me about to say 1.0.3-1.fc5 can be found at
>
> http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/linux/downloads/bluefish-1.0.3-1.fc5.rpm
> http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/linux/downloads/bluefish-debuginfo-1.0.3-1.fc5.rpm
> http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/linux/downloads/bluefish.spec
>
> I've not up'ed the src.rpm
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

Sorry, but for the moment the rebuild is enough to fix the Cairo ABI
related dependency breakage. Upgrade to upstream 1.0.3 may be done later
(and then also for FC4 and FC3). I do respect package ownership. In
particular when spec changelog entries indicate that there is somebody who
possibly prepares an upgrade already.