Fedora Extras development Package Build Report

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Aug 20 20:49:58 UTC 2005

Hi,

> Sorry, but for the moment the rebuild is enough to fix the Cairo ABI
> related dependency breakage. Upgrade to upstream 1.0.3 may be done later
> (and then also for FC4 and FC3). I do respect package ownership. In
> particular when spec changelog entries indicate that there is somebody who
> possibly prepares an upgrade already.

Not a problem. Likewise, I respect package ownership, but I also count
packaging this as more an experience rather than anything official
(given my complete number of packages so far made are for fuse (and
associated libs), aeryn2 (which is causing me some problems) and this).

TTFN

Paul
--
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the
best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always