issue with make dist/cvs commit

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Sat Aug 27 14:40:08 UTC 2005

> I am more interested in why you got the "must be unique" error  before
> you went back and tried to add the disttag to the spec. All this
> discussion of using "disttag" in the spec i think is just confusing
> you... its recommended but wholely optional. I don't understand why
> you go the "must be unique" error unless you accidently did something
> else that you are not describing in this email.

I didn't do anything else I remember... In fact I believed that it was
intentionnal on the buildsystem cvs server side.

I have checkout the CVSROOT and there are references to scripts/programs
being run for some cvs operations, like syncmail and tag-check and acls,
but I don't know where to find them.

--
Pat