asking for review of the cernlib in devel

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Fri Dec 2 13:43:45 UTC 2005

Hello,

I made a major upgrade to the cernlib package in the devel branch. The
change are important and I think that it would be good to have a review,
even though it isn't mandatory (and the package is allready built).
I want to push those updates to the other branches as it fixes some
licence issues.

So if somebody is interested, please review.

There is nothing specific in the guidelines for such request, is that kind
of message to the mailing list enough, or should I open a bugzilla entry?

--
Pat