Build problem in devel ?

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Sat Dec 10 08:36:58 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 22:16 -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 04:38:39PM -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> > and we're going to have to figure out a solution to the comps.xml format
> > changing in FC5, too.
> > much pain.
>
> Oh geez, I missed that. What's going on there?

We're trying to simplify it's functionality both to make the code easier
and to make it more obvious for first time users of the groups
functionality.

So we're punting the nested groups functionality (groups of groups)

we still have a container  for things containing multiple groups but
those aren't allowed to nest themselves, either.

it's still being fleshed out right now but the long and short of it is
that the file format changes a bit.

-sv