Orphaning bunch of packages (thinkpad, smart card, perl related)

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Mon Dec 12 20:07:00 UTC 2005

After a few weeks or so, I won't have a ThinkPad any more, so in
addition to the already orphaned kernel-module-thinkpad, tpctl and
configure-thinkpad, xosd and tpb are looking for a new maintainer
(already added to the orphaned packages page in Wiki).

Other packages that I currently maintain that are up for grabs and will
probably become "potentially unmaintained" (meaning I may keep an eye on
them, but not as actively as currently) in the near future include smart
card related stuff (pcsc-lite, pcsc-perl, openct, opensc, ccid) as well
as the majority of my CPAN perl packages.

Ping me or reply to list if you want a more info or if you'd like to
take over maintainership of some of these.