rpms/tinyerp/FC-3 tinyerp.spec,1.7,1.8

Enrico Scholz enrico.scholz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Dec 14 18:22:00 UTC 2005

rc040203 at freenet.de (Ralf Corsepius) writes:

>> ??? I create all my service users in this way and I am not aware of a
>> a better way to create service-users with the same UID on every host.
> Read what you wrote: "... ALL MY ... USERS ..."

I forgot:

fedora-usermgmt coexists nicely with the "traditional" kind of
user-management. Without explicit configuration it behaves exactly like
the traditional user-management (and 0.8 will workaround caching bugs in
nscd).

But fedora-usermgmt *allows* to influence user-creation so that it meets
your requirements; which is not possible with the traditional way.

Enrico