rpms/nethack-vultures/devel nethack-vultures-1.11.0-config.patch, NONE, 1.1 nethack-vultures.spec, 1.7, 1.8

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu Dec 15 22:55:31 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-15 at 17:38 -0500, Karen Rei Pease wrote:

>  %changelog
> +* Thu Dec 15 2005 Karen Pease <meme at daughtersoftiresias.org> - 1.11.0-5
> +- That patch was fixed, but.. the folly of not checking all patches  :P
> +

Sorry to be blunt, but seeing the iteration of 5 revisions, all entirely
trivial changes, to get a simple version upgrade right smells like you
haven't tested the rpm package at all before committing and trying to
ship it.  Naughty!  Please test a bit more in the future.  (I have no
doubts that you hadn't tested the software itself, but I'm talking about
the Extras _package_ of it here, this update of which seems very much
untested to me).

More notes:
- No longer used patches should be removed from CVS
- 1.11.0-2 and -1 and 1.10.1-1 still contain %{?dist} in %changelog