Becoming a contributor and FC(release-1) and FC(release+1) branches

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 19:36:46 UTC 2005

Hi

I have accumulated a number of packages which I'd like to contribute to
extras. However, at any given moment, I am only ever running the current
release of fedora, and don't have access to machines running the previous
version or rawhide. My question is, is it OK to contribute packages without
adding branches for the previously released version or the development
version? I have looked through the wiki pages, but couldn't figure out if
this was a requirement or not.

Thanks,
Jonathan