seeing config.log for a failed build

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Sat Dec 24 20:13:55 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-23 at 10:16 +0100, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have some builds (grads) that fails with a ./configure error. Is there a
> mean to have a look at the config.log file (not a big deal otherwise, I'll
> just ExcludeArch)?
>
> (it is on x86_64 arch which I cannot test myself).

Unfortunately there's not enough intelligence in the buildsys right now
to find and grab the config.log before it blows away the buildroot.  But
that's probably something I should add.  Can you file a bug against
"Fedora Infrastructure" (assigned to me) just noting that the buildsys
should try to grab config.log, if it exists, along with the other build
logs?

Are there any other files (like config.log) that are almost certainly
going to be there for most packages that should be picked up as well?

Dan