Fedora Extras 4 Package Build Report

Peter Gordon admin at ramshacklestudios.com
Wed Dec 28 03:15:43 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-27 at 09:26 -0500, buildsys at fedoraproject.org wrote:
> Packages built and released for Fedora Extras 4: 16
>
> drivel-2.0.2-1.fc4
> [...]
> nethack-vultures-1.11.1-3.fc4
> python-simpy-1.6.1-3.fc4
> [...]

Perhaps I'm misconfigured something, but Yum tells me that there is no
updates for these three packages (the only three I've installed from
that list). I've even tried configuring the repository to point to Red
Hat's official/primary mirror[1]. However, Yum still reports that no
packages are selected for update. Sure enough, if I browse that in a web
browser, those RPMs are not there.

Is it supposed to take this long (almost 12 hours at the time of this
message) for the build system to push the RPMs to the mirrors?  Thanks.

[1] http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/4/i386/
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
GnuPG Public Key: 0xDA3634D7