fedora-extras-release

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Thu Feb 3 22:31:11 UTC 2005

seth vidal wrote :

> posed the thought to him:
>
> <notting> skvidal: worksforme
>

> Matthias, you wanna put it together or should I?
>
> We're thinking:
> include the repos from the readme.extras at:
> http://fedoraproject.org/extras/readme.extras
>
> put them both in one file and maybe include the gpg key in %docs

Sure, I can give it a whirl. Just two questions :
1) Wouldn't it be better to ask all the mirrors which ones intend to mirror
Extras (or which ones already have!) and include a mirrorlist URL instead
of a baseurl one?
2) What should the package be named? "fedora-extras"?
"fedora-extras-release"? Something else?

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.760_FC3
Load : 0.00 0.07 0.12