FUSE - filesystem in userspace

Vincenzo Ciancia vincenzo_yahoo_addressguard-gmane at yahoo.it
Mon Feb 7 19:38:01 UTC 2005

Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:

> Just to make sure I'm reading this right, are you offering to maintain
> these packages in fedora-extras, or simply looking for them to be
> included and maintained by someone? :)

The second one - if I had the time to package it, gain trust, and become the
mantainer (perhaps by trashing the whole of RelFS but I hope not to do so)
I would have come here with an rpm :) I know, everyone has few time, but
maybe there's someone which finds the thing interesting.

V.

--
Please note that I do not read the e-mail address used in the from field but
I read vincenzo_ml at yahoo dot it