New candidates packages for Extras

Leszek Matok Lam at Lam.pl
Wed Feb 9 17:30:05 UTC 2005

Dnia 09-02-2005, śro o godzinie 12:14 -0500, seth vidal napisał(a):
> But maybe a separate repo for:
> fedora-extras-oh-my-god-the-perl-stuff-just-keeps-on-coming
Or maybe just one package perl-CPANtoRPM containing a generic automatic
spec generator and RPM builder? :) I really like the idea of having
everything packaged and managed using RPM even if it's not in extras.
The time for creating such tool should be shorter (having all the CPAN
compiling, testing and installing framework done already by Perl people)
than maintainig tens of packages in extras, right? :)

Or maybe somebody already did that? :)

Lam