FE package kernel module guidelines and openafs

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Thu Feb 24 16:20:48 UTC 2005

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 04:04:57PM +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
> > I know there are all sorts of legal and religious issues here; mainly I want
> > to know: is working with Fedora Extras on this worth my time, or a waste of
> > it?
> TBH, I think working on the native Linux AFS support would be a better
> use of anyone's time.

I know you do. :) But while I'm happy to package things, doing the work
needed to make that work perfectly is beyond me, and people need AFS access
now.

I do appreciate that _you_ are spending time on it, though. :)

I'm happy to help test the native implementation; last I tried, it was
discouraging.