lua package error

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Tue Feb 1 23:13:50 UTC 2005

seth vidal wrote :

>  Can someone upload the latest lua tarball to match the spec file. I
> can't build until that gets uploaded otherwise I get [...]

Argh, my bad. (I'm still not used to the look-aside cache in addition to
the CVS repository as I wasn't previously working that way)

My problem now is that I'm at home, and the http upload is restricted to
certain IP addresses... mine being one of them, but my ISP had that good
idea of putting transparent proxies for port 80 :-(

Either someone else could do it, or it'll have to wait 10h from now, when I
get at my office.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.753_FC3
Load : 0.09 0.11 0.14