Re: Are packages in Fedora Extras not being QA?

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 00:26 +0100, Matthias Saou wrote:
> The "no action taken" regarding the binary not being in $PATH (the other
> bug) is true, though, because I don't see any reason to take any, as
> explained in the bug. Feel free to express a contradictory opinion, as if
> there are reasons I simply can't ignore, I'll abide ;-)

Yeah, I don't really have a problem with that, though we might want to
have it confirm to how other games are set-up in Fedora.  This is really
the only game package that I'm aware of that has the binary
in /usr/games.

/B
--
Brian Pepple <bdpepple ameritech net>