Re: swsusp, thinkpad module, bootsplash

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 22:01 +0400, Kevin Verma wrote:
> I just want to bring a list of packages I desire some one to create for Fedora
> under extras. All relates to the kernel package maybe some one will love to
> patch swsusp2, thinkpad module & bootsplash to Fedora core 3 kernel.
>
> http://softwaresuspend.berlios.de/

I have actually tried to build 2.6.10-1.741_FC3 with swsusp2 support,
but experienced a compile error during the build.

http://fedora.ivazquez.net/files/kernel-2.6.spec
http://fedora.ivazquez.net/files/kernel-2.6.log

Also, you'll need the Fedora-specific patches for swsusp2, as well as a
mkinitrd modified to support swsusp2.

http://softwaresuspend.berlios.de/fedora/

http://fedora.ivazquez.net/yum/3/i386/SRPMS.alternatives/mkinitrd-4.1.18-2.iva.1.swsusp2.src.rpm

http://fedora.ivazquez.net/yum/3/i386/RPMS.alternatives/mkinitrd-4.1.18-2.iva.1.swsusp2.i386.rpm