Re: swsusp, thinkpad module, bootsplash

Kevin Verma wrote:

Hi,

I just want to bring a list of packages I desire some one to create for Fedora under extras. All relates to the kernel package maybe some one will love to patch swsusp2, thinkpad module & bootsplash to Fedora core 3 kernel.

http://softwaresuspend.berlios.de/
http://bootsplash.org/
http://bootsplash.de

Regards,