Re: snort ? (last time)

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 13:29 -0600, Daniel Wittenberg wrote:
> Sorry guys, I really didn't mean to be such a PITA about this, so I
> think I'll just shutup now and let you guys do what you think is right.

It's not a pita. It's just growing pains.

in short:

the .fdr. tags are history. Don't worry with them.

We don't do repo tags/branding with fedora extras packages so don't fret
with them.

If you have a specific release tag question, float it here  and we'll
get it sorted and hopefully documented as we go.

Cool?

-sv