how to use CVS

Hello,

I maintain some smaller packages in fedora.us which have been ported to
Fedora Extras but have a newer version in fedora.us than the version in
CVS. My question is now how does the upload process work.
I have updated the spec and sources file in my local copy of the
checkout. Before I mess something up I justed wanted to ask how do I
upload a new tar.gz. Is "make upload" the correct way to upload the
package?

		Adrian