snort ? (last time)

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at starken.com
Thu Feb 3 19:44:55 UTC 2005

Well, I'll dump those tags from the official RPMs, but it sounds like
the general consensus is to start fresh and not use the old .spec.  So
for now I'll just watch and see what people come up with, and maybe see
if we can roll the changes to the normal ones.  I have no personal
attachment to maintaining these, just figured I'd try to keep from
duplicating effort.

Dan