Re: snort ?

Matthias Saou wrote :

> Here's my first go :
> http://ftp.us.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/fedora/linux/testing/3/snort/

I've now replaced it with the second go : Change /etc/snort to 0640 and
include /var/log/snort with 0640 permissions as well. It runs, but I don't
know much more, so any kind of further testing is most welcome ;-)

I have no problem temporarily maintaining this package in Extras if needed,
until things settle down and someone else can finally pick it up.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.753_FC3
Load : 0.07 0.23 0.41