snort ?

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Thu Feb 3 19:54:29 UTC 2005

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:28:28 -0600, Daniel Wittenberg wrote:

> Ok, maybe stupid to assume nobody follows it, but I haven't seen any
> packages that actually follow it.

Daniel, please stop here acting like this. I wrote explicitly that
_all_ packages in fedora.us adhere to those naming guidelines. See
quote below.

With regard to the old fedora.us Wiki, it's closed and no longer
updated. See Wiki main page. And yes, in the newer fedoraproject.org
Wiki, the same information could be removed. But every day has just
24 hours, developers are busy with other stuff, and hardly anyone
did miss the changes in Fedora pre-Extras and CVS.