Re: snort ?

I am obviously missing something, so I'm gonna just sit back and watch
the list now.  When I look at the package names at:

http://download.fedora.us/fedora/fedora/3/i386/RPMS.os/

That's why I said I had never seen the naming convention followed.  I
realize there aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done, but
when the information I have found on naming convention doens't match
what I see the repo's, that is where my statement comes from.  I
understand what you are saying, but that doesn't match what is shown on
the website, and how am I supposed to know that what is on the website
is wrong and outdated ?  If there is a new one I'd like to see it
because I'm obviously confused and would like to understand how things
are going to work.  I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, just
I'm very confused and have been willing to help push snort out and
contribute what little I can to opensource.

For now I'll just sit and watch and maybe I can learn something since I
seem to be doing more harm than good.

Dan