cvs.fedora.redhat.com down

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Fri Feb 4 01:55:13 UTC 2005

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 08:26:00PM -0500, seth vidal wrote:

> yes cvs.fedora.redhat.com is being shipped to the colocation facility in
> Phoenix. It should be back online sometime monday. Sorry for the
> inconvenience but it needs to live in the new place.

No worries.  It just startled me that before dinner I was able to pull down
a package to work on and after dinner I was staring into the face of the
void :-)  I'll pull down srpms and work from there until Monday.

That is, if I've got the right idea about fixing up (some of the) python
x86_64 failures.  Am I correct in my assumption that the old
  %{_libdir}/python%{pyver}/site-packages/...  won't work with x86_64
but the new style (as defined in fedora-spectemplates)
  %{python_sitelib} for arch independent and
  %{python_sitelib} for arch specific python files will?

-Toshio