PPC extras.

I'm working on building FC3 extras for ppc. I've got most of it built.
Not exactly relishing the thought of cvsup, although cm3 does seem to
have a PPC port, so I may switch to using that for both i386 and ppc.

Downloadable at ftp://peach.ipv6.infradead.org/pub/RPMS.extras for now,
IPv6-only as the name implies, until I stick them somewhere with better
bandwidth.

Major failure mode so far has been random use of i386 inline assembly. A
bunch of packages failed due to files present in the buildroot which
aren't packaged, and clamav seems to want dietlibc.

Any suggestions for how best to automate the Extras/ppc builds in future
would be welcomed.

--
dwmw2