dietlibc maintainership

Hello,

as dietlibc will not exist anymore in FC4 and lot of my projects rely on
it, I would like to see it in Extras. The current maintainer (Jeremy
Katz) has not interest in continuing maintainership, so I would do this
job.

My spec file (see [1]) is *not* based on the FC3 one but is nearer on
the upstream tarball (no patches). Are there any objections against
this? If not, I will checkin it at monday into CVS.

Enrico

Footnotes: