Re: AFS in Extras

Would we be waiting until Open AFS is stable?

David Woodhouse wrote:

On Sat, 2005-02-05 at 00:30 -0500, seth vidal wrote:

Any chance that person could come forward and maintain them for Fedora Extras?

The only trick there is the kernel modules involved.

They are, umm, not fun to track when the kernel changes in core.

The correct solution is just to finish the write support in the real Linux AFS code. All the keyring management stuff is now in, which is mostly what we were waiting for.