More python x86_64 packages (Was Re: pexpect spec/srpm)

Toshio toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Sun Feb 6 05:51:42 UTC 2005

Hi Aurélien,
Thanks for testing the pexpect changes.  I have some more packages to
test if they build on x86_64:

Packages slightly modifed from Fedora Extras SRPMS:
straw
 http://www.tiki-lounge.com/~toshio/fedora/straw-0.22.1-5.src.rpm
pyzor
 http://www.tiki-lounge.com/~toshio/fedora/pyzor-0.4.0-7.src.rpm
python-dialog
 http://www.tiki-lounge.com/~toshio/fedora/python-dialog-2.0.6-2.src.rpm

Package modified from the update on fedora.us:
gnome-blog
http://www.tiki-lounge.com/~toshio/fedora/gnome-blog-0.8-0.fdr.3.src.rpm

Package already checked:
pexpect
http://www.tiki-lounge.com/~toshio/fedora/pexpect-0.999-2.src.rpm

All of them build on i386.  Except for pyzor, I did a minimal test to
see if they'd run after being built as well (which they all did).
(pyzor will run "help" and "discover".  Beyond that, I didn't test for
correct operation.)

Assuming these now build and run on x86_64, what's the next step?  Does
someone want to check them into CVS on Monday or should I submit diffs
in bugzilla.redhat.com?

-Toshio

PS: Aurélien I noticed that python-dialog has an update on
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pythondialog/
New maintainers, but it looks like a <small> bugfix release.