More python x86_64 packages (Was Re: pexpect spec/srpm)

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Sun Feb 6 08:16:42 UTC 2005

Toshio wrote:

> Assuming these now build and run on x86_64, what's the next step?  Does
> someone want to check them into CVS on Monday or should I submit diffs
> in bugzilla.redhat.com?

The regular method of tracking issues is filing bugs against those
components in Bugzilla and it is the package owner's responsibility to
fix them.  This is especially important when there are multiple
different issues, because it is otherwise confusing.

When submitting changes, it is always best to submit unidiff patches
rather than full SRPMS, especially when changes are relatively small.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com