Re: My open tickets in bugzilla.fedora.us

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:18:53 -1000, Warren Togami <wtogami redhat com> wrote:
> This is far too much uncertainty for us to just ignore.  Please prepare
> an organized summary for submission to the legal queue, so they can
> quickly understand the situation.  If you care about OpenMOIV going into
>   Extras, you should really talk to upstream OpenMOIV about it too.
OK, since I am in contact with the authors, I will try to ask them if
is possible to clarify the licensing. I am

> The suspect only the acceptable situation here is for OpenMOIV to be
> totally and without a doubt LGPL.  But we will see.
This would still not solve the issue with linking it with GPL libs
like Coin2 and SoQt. I will ask if they can also help us on this
topic.

Thanks for your help

Gianluca