Re: FUSE - filesystem in userspace

On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 12:48 +0100, Vincenzo Ciancia wrote:
> Hi all, I've been sent here from the fedora-general mailing list. I just
> would like to ask people who can to consider fuse (filesystem in userspace)
> and sshfs for inclusion into fedora.

Just to make sure I'm reading this right, are you offering to maintain
these packages in fedora-extras, or simply looking for them to be
included and maintained by someone? :)

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa(a)redhat*com> LCA, RHCE
Red Hat Sales Engineer || Aurora Linux Project Leader

"If you are going through hell, keep going."
-- Sir Winston Churchill