Re: New candidates for inclusion in Extras : udftools and starfighter-music

Matthias Saou wrote:

I've just imported this trivial package into CVS. Not sure if I did the right thing, as no one "sponsored" me... but nobody either opposed or commented on the idea either.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-February/msg00208.html

By the Interim New Package Process you (someone with CVS access) can import before review, no problem.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com