Re: New candidates packages for Extras

Dnia 09-02-2005, Åro o godzinie 12:14 -0500, seth vidal napisaÅ(a):
> But maybe a separate repo for:
> fedora-extras-oh-my-god-the-perl-stuff-just-keeps-on-coming
Or maybe just one package perl-CPANtoRPM containing a generic automatic
spec generator and RPM builder? :) I really like the idea of having
everything packaged and managed using RPM even if it's not in extras.
The time for creating such tool should be shorter (having all the CPAN
compiling, testing and installing framework done already by Perl people)
than maintainig tens of packages in extras, right? :)

Or maybe somebody already did that? :)

Lam