New candidates packages for Extras

Jose Pedro Oliveira jpo at di.uminho.pt
Wed Feb 9 17:46:39 UTC 2005

Dennis Gregorovic,

Some of these perl modules already exist in the
QA queues of Fedora.us.

In particular:
- perl-XML-XPath is ready
- perl-Pod-POM is under QA
- perl-Text-Autoformat may need an update
- perl-Template Toolkit
   Right now fails a test GD test in FC3
   (this module still isn't in the bugzilla but almost every
    build requirement is; talk to Ville Skytta for more information)

Regards,
jpo

--
José Pedro Oliveira