gstreamer-pythpn build error

Toshio toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Thu Feb 10 00:40:48 UTC 2005

Just took a look at:
http://fedoraproject.org/extras/3/build-logs/x86_64/gstreamer-python.log

From rom what I can tell, someone checked in an updated spec file but didn't
update the lookaside cache with the new software version.  Never having
used the fedora cvs build system to import stuff, though, I'm not
certain I understand how the whole thing works. (Are you supposed to run
cvs-import.sh on an SRPM everytime you change what Source and patch
files are referenced from a spec?)  If someone can glance at the build
log and say "that's what it looks like." I'll file it in bugzilla and
change the Status Page to reflect that it's an error on both x86 and
x86_64.

-Toshio