RFI: tor

I humbly Request For Inclusion the package tor.

"Tor: An anonymous Internet communication system

Tor is a toolset for a wide range of organizations and people
that want to improve their safety and security on the Internet.
Using Tor can help you anonymize web browsing and publishing,
instant messaging, IRC, SSH, and more. Tor also provides a
platform on which software developers can build new
applications with built-in anonymity, safety, and privacy
features."

http://tor.eff.org/

EFF rocks.

SRPMS which compile cleanly on FC3 are available @
http://tor.eff.org/dist/rpm/

-Jeff

P.S. It's a bit unclear to me whether I should be bugzilling
this or not.