new package for review: logjam

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Thu Feb 10 05:54:24 UTC 2005

Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:

>>make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/misc/tmp/rpm/BUILD/logjam-4.4.0'
>>+ /usr/lib/rpm/redhat/find-lang.sh /home/misc/tmp/rpm/tmp/logjam-4.4.0.root logjam
>>No translations found for logjam in /home/misc/tmp/rpm/tmp/logjam-4.4.0.root
>>error: Bad exit status from /home/misc/tmp/rpm/tmp/rpm-tmp.59001 (%install)
>

> I can't reproduce this one... can you checkout the latest and try again?

If it was translations, that error might have been due to the lack of
gettext* in the buildroot.  Or (less likely in this case) a Makefile race.

Consider adding "%_smp_mflags  -j3" to your .rpmmacros, which sometimes
exposes Makefile races even on uniprocessor build machines.  Everyone
that does packaging should do this, in order to avoid a surprise failure
on a SMP build system.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com