new package for review: logjam

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Thu Feb 10 09:45:18 UTC 2005

Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote :

> On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 20:08 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> > Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:

> Sneaking back on topic, with -j3, it still builds for me. I suspect the
> missing gettext in the buildroot was what caused the translation error.

Yup. And Michael pointed that out in his first review mail : gettext-devel
is most certainly the guilty one, and you'll need to add it to
BuildRequires (as he wrote). Note that for RH/RHEL or FC < 3, it's
"gettext" and not "gettext-devel" since the split happened very recently.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.760_FC3
Load : 0.01 0.16 0.18