Fedora Extras CVS Howto somewhere ?

Hi,

Is there some kind of "Fedora Extras CVS Howto" anywhere ? I've read the
Makefile.common and cvs-import.sh, but I still can't figure out the correct
way to update a package in CVS. I've updated the spec file, and now what
should I do ? Is a "make upload FILES=newtarball.tar.gz && cvs ci" enough ?

Thanks,

Aurélien
--
http://gauret.free.fr   ~~~~   Jabber : gauret amessage info
"Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window." -- Steve Wozniak