New candidates packages for Extras

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu Feb 10 21:09:49 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 13:17 -0500, Dennis Gregorovic wrote:

> Thank you for pointing these out.  As you can tell, I didn't check the
> Fedora.us queues before my first post.  (I'm new to Fedora.us/Extras
> process)
>
> Ville, what's the status on these packages?  Would you like to add them
> to Extras?

They will enter Extras once they pass QA in one form or another.  You
can help out by reviewing the existing submissions for these packages,
the submission URLs were listed at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-February/msg00279.html

perl-XML-XPath is now in CVS, perl-Template-Toolkit fails its tests also
with GD 2.21 (which incidentally also fails _it's_ own test suite on
FC3).  Status for others I know about is still the same as in my message
in the link above.

I wouldn't rush with Bugzilla at this point, better to go directly to
2.18 when a sufficiently new DBD-MySQL is available to avoid possible
upgrade pains.

IIRC someone mentioned possibly getting the Red Hat customized version
of Bugzilla to Extras (as a package) sometime.  Is someone working on
it?