Re: Fedora Extras Package Updates

Panu Matilainen wrote :

> Wine can be killed as well, unless somebody wants to step up and maintain

> it. Would be nice if the folks packaging things for winehq took up the
> task.

I'll try to talk Rudolf Kastl into maintaining it. He works quite closely
with the wine developers for his FC packages, does a lot of regression
tests for new snapshots, and last I used his packages, they worked very
well.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.760_FC3
Load : 1.59 1.50 0.91