New package for review : plone

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Fri Feb 11 14:28:57 UTC 2005

Matthias Saou wrote:
> You're using tabs for the "URL:" line whereas the others use spaces... you
> should try to keep consistent. This is the main reason why I don't try to
> keep all of those headers aligned in my own spec files. And seeing the
> amount of spec files out there that mix tabs and spaces, and become
> unreadable if you're not using the author's tab spacing setting (i.e. 4
> vs. 8 spaces), I'm definitely not about to change this.

It's because I used an existing spec file, and I did not convert the URL tag
to spaces. I like spaces, and my vim is set to 1 tab = 4 spaces (python
standard).
I'll change the tab into spaces, but that will be for the next release if
you don't mind too much :)

Aurélien
http://gauret.free.fr   ~~~~   Jabber : gauret at amessage.info
A Black Hole is where God divided by zero.