qcad and qt assistant

I don't really see a problem of moving assitant over to qt. If qt-devel
is not installed, then assitant simply doesn't show the qt help, when
invoked.
I suppose that there are other apps around that use assistant as their
help viewer.
However I propose a simple solution for now: Copy the
binary /usr/lib/qt-3.3/bin/assistant to /usr/bin/qcad-assistant and
include it in the rpm for qcad.
--
Gérard Milmeister
Langackerstrasse 49