amarok 1.2

F. Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Mon Feb 14 18:09:04 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 17:13 +0100, Aurelien Bompard wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just updated amarok 1.2 in CVS. Since it's a pretty big update, I'd be
> happy if someone who likes amarok could test it for a day or two before I
> ask for the official build.

I can't find Amarok in the Sound & Video menu using GNOME. Maybe because
it's desktop file is located in the applications/kde directory?

[fkooman at dilithium ~]$ rpm -ql amarok | grep desktop$
/usr/share/applications/kde/fedora-amarok.desktop
[..]

Comparing to K3B for example:
[fkooman at dilithium ~]$ rpm -ql k3b | grep desktop$
/usr/share/applications/fedora-k3b.desktop
[..]

I like Amarok so far, so maybe it's a good idea to also put in the GNOME
menus :)

  François