New package for review : lighttpd

Hi,

I've wrapped up a package for lighttpd. It looks like a really neat little
http server, about as light as thttpd, but with features much closer to
apache's! I've only done some basic testing, no benchmarking yet, but I
really can't wait to do some ;-)

Here you can find my current testing package :
http://ftp.us.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/fedora/linux/testing/3/
(please ignore the release tag, my build system ads it automatically)

The only current issue I clearly see is that the mod_vhost_mysql I split
off on purpose doesn't seem to link to libmysqlclient properly... I haven't
looked into it, so any clues are very welcome.
I haven't tried enabling LDAP support yet, so I don't know what exactly
changes when doing so (no module seems to be skipped when it's disabled).

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.766_FC3
Load : 0.11 0.45 0.69