Duplicating packages from Freshrpms

Since I suspect the answer to this question is interesting to others
besides me...

Matthias, what is your opinion on moving packages from freshrpms into
fedora-extras? I noticed that imlib2 is in both repositories, but
libcaca (the package I was about to create tonight) is not.

Thanks in advance,

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa(a)redhat*com> LCA, RHCE
Red Hat Sales Engineer || Aurora Linux Project Leader

"If you are going through hell, keep going."
-- Sir Winston Churchill