DKMS into Fedora Extras

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Fri Feb 18 05:17:36 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-17 at 22:59 -0500, Warren Togami wrote:
>Opinions here?  Is this something that we want in Extras?  (Is this sane
>and unlikely to cause trouble?)

I'm not opposed to its inclusion, although, I think it may be overkill
for kernel modules packaged in Extras.

This is assuming that Dell will give a GPL-compatible patent grant for
the patents pending (received?) on DKMS. They may have already done
this.

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa(a)redhat*com> LCA, RHCE
Red Hat Sales Engineer || Aurora Linux Project Leader

"If you are going through hell, keep going."
-- Sir Winston Churchill